Host: Jeremy Slatken, Fordham University
Phone: (718) 817-4974
Location: Fordham University
Dates: April 29-May 1, 2015
The AJCU Finance Officers Conference meets annually and communicates regularly through an active AJCU listserv. At their annual meeting, attendees are given the opportunity to share ideas and information through panel and round-table discussions, utilizing a mix of industry experts and institutional representatives to bridge the theoretical and conceptual with real world practical application. Past topics discussed at the annual meeting have included public finance issues; accounting and auditing standards updates; endowment spending and asset allocation strategies; and, collaboration amongst Jesuit colleges and universities.
The University of Detroit Mercy proudly hosted the 66th meeting of the AJCU Chief Finance Officers Conference from April 23-25, 2014. Highlights from the meeting include:
- Annual pre-conference CFO golf tournament at the Detroit Golf Club
- Washington update from AJCU Vice President for Federal Relations Cynthia Littlefield
- CFO website collaboration update
- Panel discussions on the Affordable Health Care Act; financial aid admissions strategies; regulations and planning strategies; tax updates
- AJCU CFO roundtable discussions
- Reception at the Henry Ford Museum
Please note: The Chief Finance Officers collaboration website has moved. Please contact Patrick Hogan at Loyola Marymount University (email@example.com) to request an account for the new website.